Plastic Surgeon Media Coverage
Keith Jeffords, MD has been named to the 2019 Atlanta Magazine’s “Top Doctors” list published in July 2019. This is Dr. Jeffords’ 9th consecutive listing on this prestigious list. His 1st appearance in this magazine listing was in 2011. He has made the Atlanta Magazine list in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019.
Atlanta Magazine is the official publication that announces metro Atlanta’s “Top Doctors” by the Castle Connolly rating service. Castle Connolly is a New York based company that collects data on America’s physicians. They compile America’s “Top Doctors” based on many factors including nomination by other “Top Doctors”, education, publications, speaking engagements within your specialty, awards received, and patient ratings.
- Accent Health/CNN. 2012. Living Well program on Spider Bites.
- CNN. Program: CNN Presents: The Fountain of Youth. Topic: Botox
- Daystar Network. Program: Celebration with Marcus and Joni Lamb. Topic: General Plastic Surgery with Live Call-In Segment
- Discovery Health. Program: Celebrity Weight Loss with Actor Ron Lester
- Entertainment Tonight. With Actor Ron Lester.
- Montel Williams Show. Program: Re-inventing Ron with Actor Ron Lester
- WSB TV Action News- Channel 2. February 3, 2015. Interview about experiences with antibiotic Levaquin.
- WSB TV Action News- Channel 2. November 25, 2013. Professional commentary on “Autopsy reports give insight into deaths after visit to plastic surgery center.”
- WSB TV Action News- Channel 2. November 18, 2013. “Would you let your eye doctor do your facelift?”
- WSB TV Action News- Channel 2. September 13, 2012. Story on Walgreens Pharmacy refusing prescriptions to surgical patients
- WSB TV Action News- Channel 2. July 17, 2012. Good Samaritan story of resuscitation by Dr. Jeffords of an injured local worker
- WATC- Channel 57, Program: Atlanta Live. Guest host for 13 episodes. Interviewed guests with Live Call-In segments
- WXIA- Channel 11. Topic: Skin Fillers/Radiance/Radiesse Filler
- TV 23- Studio 23 Show with Elizabeth Whitlock. Guest discussing Arts in Cobb County
- WSB 750. Scott Slade- Live interview from Berlin, Germany. Topic: Atlanta Symphony Chorus performances with Berlin Philharmonic
- 96-Rock. Southside Steve Rickman and Tim Rhodes. Multiple Call-In Segments
- Toronto Globe & Mail – “Gastric Balloon Offers Weight Loss Hope”
- New York Times Wellness Blog – “Impatience to Get Thin Sends Some to Canada”
- Atlanta Journal- Constitution. Featured in Ultimate Guide to Atlanta (2005-06 edition) and quoted in 4 additional articles
- UK Daily Mail
- Marietta Daily Journal. Cover story February 11, 2013 and quoted in 3 other articles
- Newspapers throughout the United States by the Associated Press, July 2012 regard Dr. Jeffords aiding a man with severe arm injury
- Jezebel. Article regarding Ron Lester
- New You. Written articles on Gynecomastia, Liposuction, and Plastic Surgery for Men
- People Magazine. Quoted in article on Ron Lester
- AestheticsEverything.Com and Beauty Wire Magazine. “Top 10 Hair Restoration Surgeons in America” List 2015, 2016
- Atlanta Magazine. “Top Doctors” List 2011
- Atlanta Magazine. “Top Doctors” List 2012
- Atlanta Magazine. “Top Doctors” List 2013
- Atlanta Magazine. “Top Doctors” List 2014
- Atlanta Magazine. “Top Doctors” List 2015
- Atlanta Magazine. “Top Doctors” List 2016
- Atlanta Magazine. “Top Doctors” List 2017
- Atlanta Magazine. “Top Doctors” List 2018
- Delta Airlines Sky Magazine. “The Best Plastic Surgeons in America” 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Plastic Surgery News. April/May 2016. Plastic Surgery for Men
- Aesthetic Everything “Top 10” list 2016
- New You Aug 2016 article on NeoGraft
- Cosmetic Surgery Times Nov 2016 on “The state of hair restoration”
Keith Jeffords, MD was a featured speaker at the Georgia Society of Plastic Surgeons meeting on August 18, 2019. This meeting drew Plastic Surgeons from many Southeastern states. Dr. Jeffords was one of 6 featured speakers whose emphasis was on breast surgery. The meeting was held at the Ritz Carlton Reynolds Plantation resort.
Dr. Jeffords was asked to speak on “Gynecomastia: Treating the Ptotic Chest”. Gynecomastia is a topic very special to Dr. Jeffords. He had gynecomastia and has devoted years of surgery and speaking on Gynecomastia. His “first” professional speaking engagement was as a Visiting Speaker at the University of Alabama/Birmingham on Gynecomastia, invited by the international renowned Luis Vasconez, MD, retired Chairman of the UAB Plastic Surgery program. He has lectured to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons annual meeting on Gynecomastia. Dr. Jeffords is the primary author of the upcoming book “Aesthetic Surgery for Men: A Comprehensive Clinical Guide” published by Springer.
Actor Ron Lester passed away at age 45 from complications of multisystem organ failure. The Atlanta Journal Constitution reported locally on June 18, 2016 and Dr. Jeffords was quoted in his obituary. Ron’s death was carried by media outlets throughout the world. Read More…
Dr. Jeffords was quoted in SalonToday on November 8, 2016. SalonToday reported in the article “ Exploring Hair Loss Opportunities” Dr. Jeffords’ involvement at the HAIR+ Summit. Read More…
Ron Lester plays Dr. Jeffords in “The Fat Boy Chronicles”
Ron Lester plays Doctor Jeffords in “The Fat Boy Chronicles”. Here is the movie trailer. Dr. Jeffords is mentioned in the first spoken lines!