Microdermabrasion is effective in reducing fine lines, "crow's feet," age spots and acne scars. It stimulates the production of skin cells and collagen. It has proven to be a very popular nonsurgical cosmetic procedure. It leaves your skin smooth and clean with slight temporary redness. Blackheads are loosened, whiteheads may empty, and enlarged pores and fine wrinkles become less noticeable. Your increased blood circulation containing oxygen and nutrients, are drawn to the surface to nourish and repair cells and tissue.
The hand piece emits crystals onto the surface of the skin, resulting in a gentle abrasion or "polishing" process. Each treatment takes from 30 minutes to an hour. Our Aesthetician at Paramount Medical Spa & Laser Center will meet with you to determine the number of treatments recommended for your desired results. Maintenance of results requires periodic repeat treatments after the initial regimen is completed.
- Virtually no side effects.
- Gives the skin an overall fresh, healthy-looking glow.
- Nonsurgical, safe, effective "lunch hour" procedure.Effective on all skin colors and types.No anesthetic required.
- Excellent for skin sensitive to chemical procedures.
- Normal activities can be resumed immediately.
- Requires multiple sessions and maintenance treatments.
- Patients with good skin tone will show best results.
- An individualized skin care program may be recommended to maximize results.